Friday, May 30, 2008

I have fallen in love with del.icio.us. How great is it to be able to take your links with you. I had to laugh at myself, I had signed up to it a fair while ago and had put a link on there, but not in my favourites. So when I went to go to this website that I couldn't remember the name of, but knew i had bookmarked, I couldn't find it because I had forgotten all about putting it in del.icio.us! And there it was, three months later, waiting to be rediscovered by me (lol). If you are interested, my del.icio.us site is here - My Favourites

So my falling in love thing happened when I rediscovered del.icio.us through this web 2.0 learning thingy I am doing. I have now found so many more sites to add to it, and favourite blogs too, so that when I go away on holiday I can still get my fix of other peoples lives while enjoying my own! Yay! Blogs are such a great way of killing time.

No comments: