Friday, May 30, 2008

Technorati & LibraryThing

I checked out Technorati tonight. At first I looked at it and thought 'What the...?', so I went back to the learning 2.0 thingy and had a bit more of a read about what Technorati was, then went and looked at it a little more closely. I was interested to note that the 'rising' tags are dominated by American issues, so I guess they are the dominant posters at the moment. There is also a large amount of blogging about tecnology and gadgets, totally out of my realm of understanding, but probably very handy for those that are in the know.

I am having issues with my computer and so I couldn't join up, but I will do so soon.

LibraryThing - WOW! This would be so great for advertising our events! I took the tour - lovely and simple and very clear about how it is run and what you can do on it. I joined up and found it remarkably quick and easy to add some books to my library list.

No comments: